ceramill ® d-flow
Ceramill Mind upgrade module for the construction of full dentures
Ceramill D-Flow is an upgrade module of the Ceramill Mind CAD software and was developed specifically for the construction of individual and precise full dentures. After model fabrication and assembly in the articulator, it engages in the manual process and replaces all the work steps with a complete digital workflow. The user is guided automatically and step by step through the work process and benefits from high comfort, efficiency and process reliability.
- Cost-efficient introduction to the fabrication of full dentures in the laboratory by milling tooth arches/tooth segments
- Highest level of flexibility given through various design options, tooth libraries and fabrication possibilities
- Best fit and highest patient satisfaction through perfect dynamic occlusion, achieved by the virtual articulator
- Simple in-house production: Unique holder concept enables basal and occlusal adaptations of prefabricated teeth
- Process safety due to optimally saved gap dimensions for an ideal fit between the tooth arches/tooth segments/prefabricated teeth and the denture base. Perfect fit of the printed base, both in the tooth pockets as well as on the basal side of the denture